Condega Cigars has just launched a new design specially designed for boxes containing the Serie F line that responds to the evolution of its image, that has been a constant since 2015. The main purpose of this new change is to provide the complete line, in all its vitolas, with a fresh and cool look. Above all, this new image is in line with the current trends of an increasingly younger public that expects a Premium product with an excellent quality/price ratio. In this sense, Condega is able to adapt to the new demands and, at the same time, follows the best tobacco tradition of craft cigars.
In the new design concept, Condega Cigars’ boxes display the brand’s logo in a larger size than usual, placing it as the most important point within the packaging as a whole. The boxes are made with Spanish cedar wood, in black serigraphy and with a touch of transparent varnish in a caramel tone. Only the Condega Maduro cigar box is different: presented in black with a golden impression of the brand and the rest of the information alluding to the cigar it contains.
This new community of aficionados will feel totally identified with the image presented by Condega’s new box design, as well as with the new Condega Arsenio Edición Especial secondary band that now claims «Edición Especial», but the cigar maintains the same blend as the previous «Edición Limitada». The acclaimed master blender, Arsenio Ramos, created this cigar with the idea that it would be a limited edition, but the unstoppable demand for this cigar, which has already become an essential part of the best tobacco shops, has made this blend to be continued to delight its followers with the same excellent flavour. The only change for Condega Arsenio is that now it comes with a more elegant band, dressed in black and gold and with the text «Edición Limitada», that from now on will remain in Condega’s catalogue forever, and not temporarily as is usually the case with limited editions. As good tobacconists, although the image is updated, the blend maintains its consistency in flavour and aroma.
THIS IS HOW THE NEW BOXES LOOK FOR CONDEGA SERIE F
The replacement of Condega’s boxes will happen over the next few months when the tobacconists will be receiving this variety of vitolas with their corresponding boxes:
- Arsenio Edición Especial. Size: 5 ½ inches. Ring gauge: 52. Boxes of 10 cigars.
- Juanito. Size: 4 ½ inches. Ring Gauge: 46. Boxes of 25 cigars.
- Maduro. Size: 5 inches. Ring gauge: 50. Boxes of 10 cigars.
- Magnum 52. Size: 6 ½ inches. Ring gauge: 52. Boxes of 25 cigars.
- Mini Robusto. Size: 4 ½ inches. Ring gauge: 50. Boxes of 25 cigars.
- Mini Titan. Size: 4 ½ inches. Ring gauge: 60. Boxes of 10 cigars.
- Pirámide. Size 6 ¼ inches. Ring gauge: 52. Boxes of 10 cigars and Cabinet Boxes of 25 cigars.
- Perla. Size: 4 inches. Ring gauge: 40. Boxes of 25 cigars.
- Robusto. Size: 5 ½ inches. Ring gauge: 52. Boxes of 25 cigars.
- Titan. Size: 6 inches. Ring gauge: 60. Boxes of 10 cigars.
- ¡NEW CIGAR! Lancero. Size: 7 inches. Ring gauge: 40. Boxes of 10 cigars.
- ¡NEW CIGAR! Mareva. Size: 5 inches. Ring gauge: 42. Boxes of 12 cigars.